- Black or navy shorts
- White t-shirt* round-necked and short-sleeved or school's own navy PE shirt with logo*
- Plimsolls or indoor trainers
In addition, from Y2 upwards pupils will require:
- Tracksuit or jogging bottoms and long-sleeved rugby-type top
- Old trainers for cross-country running/field
- Sports trainers for playground activities
For hockey and football clubs pupils may require shin pads
Younger children may also need warm outdoor kit if they take part in after school sports clubs.
Although not compulsory, it is expected that all children will wear school uniform.
- Navy blue sweatshirt*, cardigan* or pullover
- Plain white or pale blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt*
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts
- Black, sensible shoes (NOT trainers)
- Blue and white checked/striped summer dress
- Sun hat
Book bags* and uniform coats* are also available.
Items marked * are available with the school's logo. Please enquire at the school office for the most recent prices.