Secondhand? No problem!
We encourage the recycling of school uniforms within and between families! Please feel free to send in any items which are in good condition and no longer needed - and we will make use of these to provide free uniform sets or within our periodic secondhand uniform sales.
If you are struggling for uniform, always come and speak to us - we ALWAYS have lots of secondhand items available!
- Black or navy shorts
- White t-shirt* round-necked and short-sleeved or school's own navy PE shirt with logo*
- Plimsolls or indoor trainers
In addition, from Y2 upwards pupils will require:
- Tracksuit or jogging bottoms and long-sleeved rugby-type top
- Old trainers for cross-country running/field
- Sports trainers for playground activities
For hockey and football clubs pupils may require shin pads
Younger children may also need warm outdoor kit if they take part in after school sports clubs.
Please click on this link to see our wearing of jewellery policy
Although not compulsory, it is expected that all children will wear school uniform.
- Navy blue sweatshirt*, cardigan* or pullover
- Plain white or pale blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt*
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts
- Black, sensible shoes (NOT trainers)
- Navy blue fleece*
- Wellingtons or boots (outdoor use only)
- Blue and white checked/striped summer dress
- Sun hat
Book bags* are also available.
Items marked * are available with the school's logo, however unbranded items are equally acceptable, and can be purchased at most supermarkets or clothing retailers. Please enquire at the school office for the most recent prices and place orders on our Parent Pay system.
Pupils eligible for Pupil Premium are offered one school-branded item per year using the vouchers that are issued.
Due to PE being outside for most lessons, children are advised to wear base layers and warmer clothes such as jogging bottoms, leggings and tracksuit tops and bottoms. These can be plain navy , black or grey.