Our Anti-Bullying Charter
OUR SCHOOL WON'T STAND FOR BULLYING!
What Bullying Is:
- Bullying is unkind words and actions to the same person, several times and on purpose.
- Bullying is being mean because someone is different.
- Bullying can be done in lots of ways, including: cyber-bullying (texts and social media), hitting, racism, insults, leaving people out.... and we don't like any of them!
Bullying is not:
- Something that only happened once.
- Something that happened by accident.
- Something said or done in the heat of the moment.
- Falling out or disagreeing with friends.
This School takes action if it knows there is bullying happening and has sanctions for bullies.
We will always support victims and bullies.